Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter


I spent several hours creating a dozen of these eggs. I have made them for years and have never had any problems. That is, until last night. Luckily, I had put 6 of the eggs in a carton to take to friends who were going out of town today.
When I got up this morning, the remaining eggs looked like the picture above. Two of them are cracked, the top left egg has two letters eaten off, the middle bottom egg has three letters missing (who knows where??) and two were untouched. One of my two cats (most likely Baby Cakes, as Fuzz Bucket is not smart enough to do that....) had a good time playing with Easter Eggs! So back to the drawing board.
These eggs are hard boiled, names are created with alphabet pasta, glued on and then painted.

No comments: