Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Monday Holidays in the summer are great!
Ashley, Amber, and their grandparents
(my sister and BIL) took off for
meteor crater this morning. We had a
leisurely breakfast, I packed them off,
and then I had a fantastic morning.
I always forget how much I
enjoy the mornings in the
spring/summer/fall.
I am usually not in hurry to get anywhere
(work, appointments, etc) and can just laze
around and enjoy a second cup of tea.
The birds are chirping, hot air balloons are
hovering on the horizon and the cats
(having come out of hiding from Ash and Amber all weekend)
are avidly watching the chirping, swooping birds.
Life is good, and now I am going to spend the day
working on my archetypes for my class with

No comments: