Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Going Green

I have always been pretty green (I have recycled since 1985)
but some other things I do include:
1. Catching water at the faucet while I wait for the water to warm up (I catch it direclty in my watering can and then apply it to my plants
2. I use cloth bags for groceries (they say paper or plastic?? -- NEITHER!) Sold by my Unitarian church
3. I have minimized my use of papertowels and paper napkins by using cloth
4. If I have grey water (when I don't shampoo my hair) I also use it water my plants
5. I am saving the chipboard out of cereal boxes to use in my art

It does't sound like much, but I do what I can.

This is a very interesting link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dhjjgvnkh8. Check it out

No comments: