Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Holidays

I have not been very good about blogging, but I have been very busy this fall and winter. I put a quote on my Facebook page which sums up my feelings of the season:

Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves. - Eric Sevareid, 1912 - 1992

We went to the movies yesterday afternoon: don't bother going to see Nine, but I thought that It's Complicated was good. Saw some very interesting previews too.

1 comment:

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Hi there! I haven't been blogging or reading blogs much these days my self, but hey, we do what we gotta do. I love your kitty photos, by the way! I hope you're finding some time to relax and having a good holiday season.