Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Art, Mailart and new Kitteh pics


Next to last batch of mailart, using black and silver hand stamped background and copies of journal pages.

Kittehs keeping the world safe from maurauding birds. I think they are as happy
as I am about spring finally getting here!


Last batch of mail art. I made a total of 21 cards in about 3 weeks.
This is some canvas at that I painted several years ago, made into
cards very nicely. the address side is hand carved stamps from
a Carol Sanchez workshop at the National Hispanic Cultural Center

Off Center has an annual Quirky Albuquerque House tour and I was asked to contribute.
I applied burned metal (a la Cynthia Cook) to my house, and used the same metal
to shingle the roof. I tried to use metal curls for smoke in the chimney
 but just could not get it to look like I wanted.

No comments: