Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Creeping Crud

I guess that it finally caught up with me. Everyone at work has been sniffling, hacking and coughing, so it was almost inetivible. Felt really bad yesterday with stuffy nose, sore throat, but I made a roaring fire in the fireplace last night and that made me feel better. I went to work, but depends on how I feel in the morning. I plan on watching Dancing with the Stars (my secret vice!)and going to bed!
No art yet...

1 comment:

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Sorry that you've gotten the latest virus - it kicked my butt for a few days.

And yes, by all means, feel free to adapt my idea from "Outpourings!" I adapted it from someone else, so I really can't claim it as mine, anyway. It'll be great to see what you do with it!!!