Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Sunday, December 29, 2019

I am back on Blogger.

I moved to Word Press, but due to financial pressures, was unable to afford the $178 per year that my hosting service was asking for. So I am back on Blogger. I made approximately 1k posts on Creativitycontinium.com, but they are gone now.
Things have changed for me,  in April of 2019 I moved back to New Mexico. I am now living in Alamogordo (I went from one un-spellable name Waxahachie=Bear Creek to Alamogordo=fat tree).
It is certainly different, and very dry.
I loaded up my car with my plants (Fiddle Leaf Fig, Chinese good luck plant, my aloe vera) and Fuzzy and Baby Cakes and took off for New Mexico. Everyone survived (Baby Cakes is now 16 and Fuzzy is 15, so I was a little concerned that they might not make the trip). I purchased a mobile home and now only have to pay my lot rent, so I do not have to work; that is SUCH a relief.
Baby Cakes in hiding
Enough for tonight, I will publish my address and start publishing here. 

No comments: