Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Karey Bresnahan has requested that artists send a hand to the International Quilt Festival in Houston , and this is my take on a hand. My hand came out much smaller than I thought it would (more like a child's hand) but I enjoyed creating it. I was working on a challenge using green, orange and purple, which may have influenced my color choices! I used my multiple rings and red fingernail polish and made it a "Peace Hand for Houston. "
If you are interested in sending a hand, send them to
"A Show of Hands"
% Q Inc
7660 Woodway, Suite 550
Houston, Tx 77063
(Must arrive no later than October 15)

See the Creative Spirit Center (http://www.creativespiritcenter.org) where the hands will have a permanent home.















No comments: