Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Saturday, September 23, 2006


My latest works, this was created for a challenge show. We were to use orange, green and purple. Of course, I had lots of all the colors (except the green, but I did find enough to accent with it.)
Top is Cosmic SwirlI which is paper pieced and hand applique (I now remember why I do not like either technique!!!!). Bottom is Cosmic Swirl II which is a simplified Ricky Timm's convergence pattern.
To the right is a FFAC (Fiber Arts for a Cause) postcard. It is in honor of a very dear friend, Carleigh Hoff, who lost her battle with bone cancer a year ago.
This show is at Beautiful Spaces Gallery 416 Central SE in Albuqueruque 505-883-4815. The show will be up for a month. If you are in the area, call for hours and drop by.

No comments: