Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Well, coming from 78 degrees in Tampa on Monday to Albuquerque's 30 degrees and a 40 mile an hour wind, then 10" of snow the next day took it's toll on me!
I have a raging "old fashioned sore throat" which does not begin to describe the pain that I am in. I did not know your throat could hurt so much! Got some anitbiotics and some pain medicine and am feeling much better (although that is realtive!)
That put a stop to my Christmas plans, as I did not want to infect my 83 year old mother and small nieces! I have not been out of bed since Friday night (except to go to urgent care on Saturday morning.) Today is the first time I have felt like even turning on my computer!
On top of feeling rotten, on Thursday I wrecked my car. Could not stop in time and ran into the back of this little old man!
So I bought a lottery ticket, hoping to win $54 million. No such luck.
Have a very merry christmas!

No comments: