Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Monday, December 10, 2007

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas


I have started a revolt against "Commercialized Christmas"! I have decided that only kids under 12 are going to get Christmas presents from me this yerar (well, there are few exceptions and they are not getting purchased gifts...). I just finished capes for my nieces, black with the hoods lined in pink with silver stars! They should love them, as they are both very DRAMA QUEENish! The photo above shows my latest creations, left: Goddess of the Frozen North, middle St. Frigidita, right, St. Floridita. Fun and easy to make from Sardine tins!

I am also making my christmas cards this year.


1 comment:

Stacia said...

These are very cool. I am going to try and make most gifts next year. The move cramped my creativeness this year.