Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Time Flies

Boy, it does not seem like ten days since I have posted. Been busy, and doing some art.

I have been concentrating on the ancestor's photos (I am scanning and identifying as many people as my Mother, Sister and I can), and have been doing some sketching. I have not been too faithful about an art project a day, but that was negotiable. I figure that the scanning and working with photos counts for a lot of art, even if I am not producing output at this time!

I bought three old cabinet cards at an antique store, and after I got involved in this genealogy stuff, I posted the descriptions and names of the people that were written on the back of the cabinet card. Anyway, I am posting the picture here.


The cabinet card says: Cushman Arcade Studio, Springfield Ohio

On the back in pen is written: Uncle Al Gaines and Aunt Lou and in pencil : For Mother

No comments: