Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Friday, October 24, 2008

Goldie Garcia's shrine class

Goldie's class started last night, and I guess after Cyntiha's class last week, the artists are just different. Plus there are 15 people in the class.

Anyway, I did not have any images that went with what I started, and guess that glitter is not my medium. But I will keep going, and we are doing a shoe shrine next week?? We will see
Two shrines made from sardine cans and glitter. The top has black velvet and dark blue glitter, with shiny star netting fabric. The bottom has a Goldie Garcia bottle cap, gold paper and diamond glitter over blue paint.

The beginnings of a new shrine, nothing is glued down except for the dictionary page and the brown paper in the bottom right. I can't see glitter on this but it does have shiny eyelash yarn in orange!

No comments: