Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Two Items

I got this information off of the Quiltart Mailing List. It is a website that is trying to get 1 million cards to send to our military troops and families.

See the website for guidelines and other opportunities to send Holiday cheer!


I am going to climb up on my soapbox now:

Something like this makes me feel good about the holidays, which I feel have become overly commercial. Maybe, with the economy in the shape that it is, people will be less commerical this year!

I sold a commission piece! I took several pieces to the Member Art Show at First Unitarian and got a commission. This one turned out OK (I have had some bad experiences with commissions early in my art career, and usually shy away from them)

This is Frayed Around the Edges II (Teal and Orange)

No comments: