Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

11 Pharmuti 14 days and counting

Well, we were all shocked by the bomb that exploded in Cairo, but continue to be hopeful. I started looking at all the instances that I have of the Eye of RA, and am posting two pictures.
This image is all about protection and I have many instances of this recurring in my life.

This is a small jewelry box given to me by my friend L in Dallas. It is stained glass with the eye sanblasted into the lid. It was made by Jon of Route 66 Stained Glass, and is exquisite. I see it every morning as I put on earrings.

This wallhanging hangs on the wall in my office, above my computer. It is called Eye Patch (Eye and 9 patch-- get it??) and is made with hand carved stamps. I really looked at it the other day and I really like it. This was the product of Jane Dunnewold's Archetype Master Class.

1 comment:

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

I wondered how you were feeling about your trip. The eye is comforting . . . maybe add some eye beads to that lovely pendant!