Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

6 Pharmuti - 19 days and counting

Supplies for the trip to Egypt. I will keep this in my suitcase, as it has
BIG SCISSORS and SHARP STUFF!
After the ruckus that I caused in Tampa, I do not want to cause an international incident, but I am taking a small pair of kid's rounded end scissors on the plane with me. If they confiscate them, it will be no great loss.
Two small journals that I am contemplating taking, the My Life on the left
has black pages and the other one I have not finished collaging on,
but I do have 19 days! I don't want to take too many,
and need only one to carry around in my pack during the day.

1 comment:

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

It seems kind of crazy how much we have to plan our art/craft activities around what we can get past airport security, but I guess that's the world we live in. I love having one container for all the sharp stuff in your suitcase. I've used plastic containers, but yours is so much cooler!