Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Works in Process

OK, I have taken this week off from work, and have really been
doing some art. I am getting ready for an exhibit in October, and
one piece is good, another one is just not jelling!
This is the piece that I am not happy with, the quote
reads "The woman's place of power within each of us is not
white nor surface, it is dark, it is ancient, it is deep".
I just cannot get happy with it, and have tried two complete
pieces, and an now putting it aside for later??
This mystery pile is for the other pieces, the third and fourth editions
in my "Frayed Around the Edges" series. Can't let you peek
yet, but they were very much more successful than the first
piece ever was. I am also creating a quiltet based on the Margaret
Mead quote "I am reveling in postmenopausal zest!"






No comments: