Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Friday, December 26, 2008

2008 is winding down

The Day After Christmas Snow, north side of my house which was cold enough to freeze the snowflakes in this pattern. I like the branches too.


more snow


and more. Luckily it was very wet and did not stick.




Front (??) cover of my egyptian journal. May be the back??


The other cover....
This is kraft paper that will be embellished and painted, and I will put a smaller bookplate on it.


Interior page of the journal. This is a large book (12x9.25 inches) that I found in the give-away pile at work. It is published by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the caption across from this page reads:

"surgical practices designed to transform the human body began in acient Eqypt in 3000 B.C." This particular etching is from the first textbook on plastic surgery.

I will post more as I get more into the journal.

No comments: