Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I iwll give it a try again

OK, looks like Blogger is going to let me upload pics tonight, so here goes...
I said that I had not done any art, but I fooled myself.
I made these ATCs for a swap on
swap-bot. Winter, snowflakes were the theme...
I found the directions for these cards in a book from the library. Interesting process and the "Small Joy" came out better than the "Large Joy". Maybe that is a statement??


Of course, I made the "Large Joy" first and actually followed the directions and measurements, and on the "Small Joy" I did my own thing. I think that my wanderings are more successful than trying to follow someone else's directions slavishly!
However, I am always on the lookout for inspiration, and often find it in the strangest places!




No comments: