Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Monday, December 01, 2008

December??? ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, where has 2008 gone? My grandmother told me the older I got the faster time would go. I jokingly (???) say that I will be 99 before I know it!
No photos or art on this blog, but I did want to let everyone know that I am thankful for the following:
1. my family and friends
2. my furry aliens Baby Cakes and Fuzzy Bucket (cats in case you can't tell)
3. my health
4. what wealth I have left
5. my upcoming trip to EGYPT

I have already been gathering books and images to start my travel journal, and have requested some books from #1 above on the subject for Christmas presents!

I spent the weekend mothersitting with my Mother, and we had a quiet but thoughtful Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments: