Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Catch up post

Wow, I did not realize that it had been so long since I posted last! Anyway, it is Friday morning and I do not go to work until 11:15, so I am making a catch up post with new images.

L's beautiful Christmas gift hanging in my new french doors! It looks great L.


A present I bought myself at the State Fair this year. I love this lady's work and buy it whenever I can afford it!

Came into my studio and found Studio Cat (aka Baby Cakes) taking it easy. Next picture is a closeup of her polydactyl claws.


January means Juliana Coles (meandpete producitons
has her Journaling Jam at her Enchanted Journal Pavilion in Albuquerque. I won't share a lot, but here is the results of a positive and negative ( I wish I had.... or I wish I hadn't) journal spread.


This is my past, present, future mandala page

Work continues on the online class, but Juliana has so much to say that it is going slowly! But everything she has to say needs to be said, so I need to be patient with her soulwork!

No comments: