Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Monday, July 16, 2007

The Declaration of Humanity

I declare that I am a Spiritual Being, an essential and eternal part of the Soul of Humanity, one and indivisible.

I declare that I am a Human Being whose rights and security ultimately depend on assuring the human rights of all people on Earth.

I declare that I am a Child of the Earth, with the will and awareness to work for goals that benefit the entire community of life on Earth.

I declare that I am a Healer, with the power and purpose to heal the many forms of divisions and conflicts that exist on the Earth.

I declare that I am a Protector, with the knowledge and the responsibility to help the Earth recover her natural harmony and beauty.

I declare that I am an Activist, with the commitment and the ability to make a positive difference in my society.

Dr. Ilchi Lee

No comments: