Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Fabric that I bought in the last month

Not all of these fabrics are from QSDS.

This first piece is one that I have had for over a year.
I plan to use this in my Egyptian Artifacts series.

I only bought a yard, and wish that I had bought
the entire bolt from the Gypsy Lady in Mountainair, NM



This gorgeous combination is a purchase from the Albuquerque
Fiber Arts Fiesta, painted in shimmery shades of copper and gold.



These fabrics are all ones that called my name at
QSDS! Can't resist those batiks!
I visited the St. Teresa Treasure Trove regularly,
and made my deposits there!





This a gorgeous hand dyed fabric




And another- not my usual color scheme, but it
not only spoke my name, it yelled BUY ME, BUY ME!


This is a unusual hand dyed piece that I bought from
Contemporary Cloth that should be able to be worked
into my Egyptian Artifacts series













No comments: