Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Artful Sunday






I had my little art group, with some additions, over for an Artful Sunday. Of course we ate: appetizers, antipasto, salmon salad, crackers and fruit salad. Great group and good food! The mission for the day was to cut our own stamps, and some of us did that and some did not. But a good time was had by all!





I am taking a relief printing course with a local printer, Carol Sanchez. She is great, and last night we just got an orientation and started cutting on lino and wood. I did not care so much for the wood, but loved the lino. Next week we will make our first prints! Can't wait, and brought home homework!





I am a docent at a relatively new gallery, 516 Arts in downtown Albuquerque. Tomorrow night we are showing a collage film for a local film exhibition. Should be interesting. If you are in the Albuquerque area, they have a fantastic show on collage and drawings that will be up until the end of May.





No comments: