Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A New Experience for Me

I tried accupuncture today. I am still not sure about this.
I went in to see if she could help relieve my foot pain.
That went well, but it must have really stirred up some major toxins in my system. My foot felt better, but by the time I got to work I was nauseated. And felt yucky.

I went home and slept for 2 hours, woke up loggy and with a headache. The headache persisted until abut 8 tonight, and I am finally feeling better.

I am amazed that my foot feels so much better (there is still a little pain, but nothing like it was causing me!

I am posting some of my altered book pages, I am still enamoured of the Derwent pencils!



This is a sketchbook page that I colored with the Derwent pencils.

1 comment:

Mary Tafoya said...

Wow, acupuncture can be intense! I am currently doing it for my knee...

I love your "pencilled pages"!