Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009- ALREADY???

This is my horoscope for today:
Lavish yourself with love and attention today! Go on, you deserve some pampering. And if your budget allows, buy yourself something you have been wanting for a while. You have to take care of yourself before you can take care of anyone else, so make sure you are happy. If you are in a relationship right now, make sure you aren't making your life all about this other person. You need your own identity. And if you are not in a relationship right now, make the most of your independence.

I think it is one day off. Tomorrow we are going to Ojo Caliente for soaks and relaxation. Luckily we are within 100 miles of there...
NO resulutions in my life, except to take better care of myself in 2009.
There is a great posting on Lesley Rileys blog about expectations and how
you need to be specific in what you need and want. You might check it out.

I also read several online newsletters and one of them suggested the
following website which details taking a vow for PEACE.
In the present world situation, I think this is an extremely fantastic option,
and I have taken the vow.
May you have a blessed and safe 2009.

No comments: