Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Monday, January 26, 2009

January is waning...

I simply do not believe that it is the end of January! Well almost.

I am behind in posting, but life is getting in the way. I went to see my Mother and it was very sad, as she did not know where she was the whole weekend. She seems to have come back to herself this evening, however, as she was very spry and told me that she was moving back home (not a possibility!). It is very sad to see someone fade away before your eyes...

I am posting some pictures from Juliana's journaling jam that was the weekend of Jan 17-18th.

Oooopssss, I deleted the pictures, so I will have to take more.

I will post the only one that escaped the deletion

This is my future collage (this was one of Juliana's work on it and pass it to the left), the third of a tryptich. Certainly not finished yet, but the 9 needs further investigation! I like the "keep changing".

No comments: