Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have had a rough patch the last few days

There are two means of refuge from the misery of life - music and cats.

Albert Schweitzer

Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity.

Edwin Hubbel Chapin

Both of these hit home with me today, and I thought that I would share them with the Universe! I also got a an intesting email today about a national initative to light candles on Jan. 19th:

We invite you to join with us in lighting a candle on the evening of January 19th, 2009, the eve of the United States presidential inauguration. Our intent is to create a global web of light in support of the well being of the Obama Family and the wisdom of President Obama's leadership.

We encourage you to share this invitation with others.

In Peace,
Members of a women's Spirit Circle
Seattle, Washington

1 comment:

Judy Merrill-Smith said...

Oh, lighting candles is such a great idea! I hope you will feel better today, my friend.