Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Be VERY specific in your wants and needs!

I got a letter in the mail today and it was from the bank that had the loan from my totaled car. Insurance paid it off, but I have been hoping for a refund. When I saw the envelope today, I said "Please let it be a check!" It was, but it was for $3.67! So I got my wish!



Time for more cat pics. I went into my bedroom today and f
ound Fuzzy Bucket asleep on the bed!

Doesn't she look all cozy and warm? She would not even open her eyes!



Found this book at the library, it is Celebrate your Creative Self by Mary Todd Beam. Great book! I go to different libraries and haunt the 745.xx section for any art books!

17 Phanenoth, 38 days and counting.

No comments: