Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Warm Saturday and ABQ Fiber Arts Fiesta




I bought Gladioulous this week, and they were beautiful. This is the last spear.


This is my booty from the Fiber Arts Fiesta, held every other year in Albuquerque. Pamela and I went this afternoon, and saw all of it before we pooped out. There were some gorgeous quilts, amazing goods for sale and the fabric was great. I only bought a jacket pattern, some beads and bangles, and I got the earrings for a donation to the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation. Very enjoyable afternoon.
I spent the morning getting my car serviced, and put that time to good use. I went through all my pictures on the laptop, labeling all of them so I can find something. My new camera posts them to a date folder, and I could never find anything.
Most of my pictures (probably 75%) are on my old desktop, and will take some time to organize! That may be a stormy winter weekend thing...

No comments: