Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Monday, May 09, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Weekend

This is my fatso catso studio cat relaxing in the jungle window. She loves the sun. I could not find the other studio cat, or I would take her picture too.
On Saturday, I went to The Placitas Studio Tour. Again great art, and I bought myself a Mother's Day present.
I found these water prisms, and thought I deserved one! You can see them here

This is one of the prism reflections on my new batik fabric. I just had to have this yard of fabric and the reflection only adds to the fabric.

Saturday night another friend and I went to the opening at the Albuquerque Museum of Art. It is a "New light on Tiffany" exhibit. The stained glass, panels and light fixtures were gorgeous. If you get a chance, see the exhibit.

Sunday my son called to wish me a happy Mother's Day and gave me a gift certificate to have a massage! So my Mother's day weekend was very satisfying!

No comments: