Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Two more archetype collages



This collage depicts GODDESS, which is in my eleventh house, my relationship to the world.
I drew a goddess card from a deck that I have, and came up with Eagle Woman, a very ancient native american goddess. She typifies valor, majesty, renewal, accuracy of sight, spiritual aim and the ability to soar to great heights. She holds vessel in her hands that nourishes, recieves, contains, emblematic of different strenghts that are part of being woman born.









This is my collage for MENTOR which is in my second house, my relationship to the land. I wanted this to be low key, but with meaning. But also grounded in the black and white of reality.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: