Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Last of the Archetypes

This is one of the archetypes that I struggled with. It is SABOTEUR, and I really had a time with it. I ended up using quotes, as I did not see any images that really grabbed me. SABOTEUR is in Sixth house, occupation and health.

















MAGICAL/INNOCENT CHILD is in my Ninth house, my house of spirituality. I am a Unitarian Univeralist, so we are rather childlike and let each person choose what they wish to believe. We also believe in an interdependent web, with all things connected.



















ADDICT is in my Fifth house, my house of creativity and good fortune. My collage is rather dark, but that is not really indicitative of my creative outlook. Must work on this one also.


STORYTELLER is in my 7th house, the house of relationships, and boy, do I have stories! This is the one archetype that I did not expect to come up in my final eight, but it fascinates me. This collage is not finished, but will be a continuing work in progress.













I have not finished the balance of the archetypes: artist, gossip/networker, and prostitute. I have some images, but not enough to be indicative of anything.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: