Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Continuation of Day 2

Blogger fritzed out on me this morning (could be because it was EARLY) so I will continue:

This is the outside of the Cairo Museum. Museums are always my favorite place to visit, and this one is a doozie! It is like out of some old movie, wood floors, curosities stuck here and there, and then you come across a treasure. We only saw the highlights (including Tut), and I could have spent my whole vacation there! No pictures allowed inside unfortunately.
Groupe shot in front of the Mohammed Ali Mosque (possible duplicate from yesterday!)

Funerary Temple at the Sphinx, this is the first funny shot that Ayman set up for us. Mike, I highjacked this from your smugmug site, as I was still conserving my camera battery at that point (I forgot the charger!)


My first purchase in Egypt, this gorgeous beaded shawl has already kept me warm
OK, my machine is at a crawl, so I will sign off for now, and try to finish up tomorrow.






No comments: