Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Monday, July 04, 2011

Day 4 of 30


My inspiration wall, which is just to the left of my computer station. I am influenced by so many things!
I have had such a luxurious, art filled weekend, and I do not want it to end! On Saturday I went to an opening at the ABQ Open Space Gallery for some Silk Painter friends, then went downtown to the Main Library for a printing/bookarts exhibit by Off Center artists. Other than church on Sunday, I have done nothing but art and art related things all weekend! Such a nice way to spend my time. I am also posting my day four entries. These are pages prepared for Traci B's Discovering You e-course, and are all about me and my company, what I offer and what I want to accomplish. If you notice, retire plays a HUGE role in these spreads!

No comments: