Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Day Twenty-Seven of Thirty

I had a very arty evening, but did not produce any artwork. I had an unexpected windfall of $80 to be spent at an online retailer (just about the ONLY thing I have ever received from work for free!). But that is another story for another time.
Anyway, I picked Amazon and got two amazing books delivered at work on Thursday. Since I was crazy busy, I did not even get a chance to do more than peek into them, but came home and settled in and went page by page!
One book is Creative Paint Workshop for Mixed Media Artists by Ann Baldwin and the second book is Digital Alchemy Printmaking Techniques for fine art, photograhpy and mixed media by Bonny Pierce Lhotka.
They are both very different but are amazing. So much inspiration, but so little time! I will pursue more this weekend, as I only have a birthday party to go to Saturday night. Of course I have to go and pick up my new HP printer sometime Saturday. My alarm is turned off already!
I ordered three more books on Friday, and am anxiously awaiting their arrival!

No comments: