Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Day Twentytwo of Thirty

Large bubble wrap imprint with the left over paint from the pieces below (I try not to waste paint)
Another view of the bubble wrap prints using the leftover paint
These surfaces are the cardboard cereal boxes that I attached the leftover labels to in a previous post. I will probably use these for atcs or business cards, and this is just the first and second layers
The large front and back portions of the cereal boxes which will probably be cut up into business cards later.
I have really enjoyed coming up with some different things to do in this 30 day experiment, and am amazed at what I have done. I like to say that I do mixed media because you get to do so much stuff with different techniques.

No comments: