Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day Seventeen of Thirty

This was a page that I had started in my Dream Big Journal. The right hand side was Traci Bautisita's art that I printed on labels and pasted to the page (Traci gave permission to use her art). I put the circles on the right and then decorated the left hand side with circles and various colors of felt tip pins. I felt compelled to finish this, which does not usually happen to me, but I did finish the circles early this morning and finished coloring the backgrounds this evening.


Close up view of both pages. I had another artful weekend. Saturday I worked on these pages after meeting with a client. On Sunday I went to Santa Fe and saw the Mining the Unconscious II show. This show was inspired by C. G. Jung's Red Book. It is a very inspiring show and they show a video with artists explaining the symbols and inspiration of some of the pieces. If you are in Santa Fe it really is a must see show, it is at the Santa Fe University of Art and Design, at the Fine Arts Gallery unitl August 7th.

No comments: