Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Day Twenty-Eight and Twenty-Nine of Thirty

Wow, it is amazing that it has already been almost thirty days.
I know I sluffed off Wednesday night while enjoying my new books, but I did something very creative Thursday night (until well after midnight!) and this morning.
I am such a procastinator!
Earlier this summer, Creative Albuquerque put out a call for "Emerging Creatives" that wanted to be considered for inclusion in a program that will support artists, create a show, and expose the art community to your work. I fiddle-farted around and missed out on the first wave, and the deadline for the Fall wave was today. Of course, I have had the details on my desk for months, and just did not or could not submit.
One of the things I have been working on is getting my art out there and decided that this would be a good way to do it. The process was simple: an artist's statement, descriptions of the name, media, size, and price of 6-10 pieces of art with images. "Postcard to a Purple Cabbage" was one of my submissions.
OF COURSE, I waited until the last minute, but did get them submitted early this AM! Wish me luck!

No comments: