Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Finish this Book by Keri Smith

I just ordered "Finish This Book" by Keri Smith. See below if you want to order your copy!
The premise is that this unfinished book needs to be finished. This is the starting page, don't you love my purple fingerprints? Since I had a variegated purple to blue ink pad, I figured why not purple fingerprints??
This is a sign that you are supposed to post so the people around you know you are seriously pursuing a great task. Since my two cats can't read, this was a little unnecessary, but I made it anyway!

The decision here was Option One - put the book on a shelf or give to someone who might continue with finishing the book, or continue -Option Two. I chose Option Two




No comments: