Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Cataract curtains

I am a sun lover, but since I have had cataract surgery, I have to watch my exposure to the sun. In my studio, I have a great garden window that is only screened by plants, and the sun coming in the afternoon is very bright. So I dug into my stash and came up with two pieces of fabric to shade the window.
The first picture shows the sun shining through the fabric, and I love that look. The plants behind, the sun shining in and the gorgeous deep colors. I may look at making some permanent curtains to put up on the window, but probably not, as I really love the sun shining in!
the second picture shows the curtains taken with the flash, so the sunshine is not quite as bright.

No comments: