Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am back...

In more ways than one!
I was speaking to friends the other day and I realized that I am BACK! I have been absent due to many factors for the last two years, and did not even realize it.
I had my first cataract surgery on Monday and was pampered by friends who took excellent care of me! W took me to East Arizona Sunday evening, where I spent the night with P. She took me to my surgery the next morning, took me to her house and cooked lunch and dinner for me! She also took me to my followup appointment on Tuesday and S. picked me up and took me home! It is very hard for me to ask for help, but they were all fantastic.
I am resting at home, and my only Thanksgiving chore is to make green bean casserole!

No comments: