Back on Blogger

effective in 2020, I will be back on Blogger!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Afternoon spending spree!

After our Sunday Lunch Bunch meeting, we went over to the Westside. The Albuquerque Open Space center was having a recycle art fair. They had some really cute stuff and the three of us did our part to support the recyclying effort.

One of the booths had purses and small bags made from various layers of recycled grocery bags, and messenger bags made from recycled mens suits. I simply could not resist this tan plaid bag. and the silver peace sign earrings also called my name...

These dancing ladies just seemed to need to have my goddess/dancing women corner as their new home. They fit right in, but I may need to find a bigger corner if I keep adding to it! The smaller of the figures has a heart! The other one I like because she is substantial!

No comments: